Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of www.maggieparr.com ("SITE"), the website for Dark Parr ("Maggie Parr, Inc."), is expressly subject to and governed by the following terms and conditions:
- USER'S AGREEMENT. In connection with access to and use of the SITE and any information, material or images (collectively, "Material") found on the SITE, you the user agree to abide by and be bound
by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights to the Material on the SITE are reserved by and retained by Maggie Parr. No use may be made of any of
the Material absent the prior written consent of Maggie Parr.
- You may browse the SITE and you may download Material: PROVIDED HOWEVER, that any Material that is downloaded shall be for personal, non-commercial use and that the Material may not be modified in any way.
Many of the images that appear on the SITE contain a watermark or other restrictive identification. Any tampering with a watermark or other restrictive identification is in direct violation of the limited license granted
to you and will immediately void the limited license as to you and anyone to whom you may seek to transfer any such tampered image. There shall be no reproduction or other use of any Material from this SITE for any commercial
purpose, nor may the Material be modified or included in any other site or publication.
- CONTENT. Material found on this SITE is for information purposes only. Maggie Parr makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Material, nor may the user rely on the Material
for any specific purpose. Neither Maggie Parr nor affiliates shall be responsible for any loss, damage or expense arising from or relating to your access to or use of this SITE or any of the Material found on this SITE
or any site to which this SITE may be linked. Maggie Parr reserves and retains all right to make changes or modifications to this SITE as she in her sole discretion may deem appropriate at any time and without notice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND CONSENT TO JURISDICTION. Your use of this SITE is subject to and governed by the laws of the State of California , without reference to California's rules concerning conflicts of laws. You
agree that in the event of any dispute or claim arising from or relating to your use of the SITE or of any Material found on the SITE that you are subject to the jurisdiction of the California state district courts and
that you will accept service of process via United States Mail wherever you may be located.
No reproduction of images without the consent of Maggie Parr. Maggie Parr, Inc. copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.